Focus Genie 2.1 - Keep any window on Top, Automatically set Focus
Focus Genie 2.1 automatically sets the focus of an application as your mouse passes over it. To disable Focus Genie, just hit Ctrl-Shift-F and hit Ctrl-Shift-F again to enable it. If you would like an application to Stay on Top then just hit Ctrl-Shift-T to stop it from Staying on Top just Ctrl-Shift-T again.
* Automatically sets the focus of an application as your mouse passes over it.
* Hot Key Enable Disabled
* Make any window Stay on Top
* Minimize to Task Bar
* Auto Hide Mouse when Idle
* Force window to stay active
* Auto set window active with on mouse over
* Mouse Wrap
Written by: Victor Szamody
Web Page: http://www.vsisystems.com